Wow… I am so taken back and proud! My third blogging award! Thank you http://beingabeautifulmess.wordpress.com/
The rules of receiving this award are:
1. Add the award to your blog
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link to their blog.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Give the award to 15 or more bloggers.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Being a beautiful Mess even if your ‘view’ of me might have changed yesterday 😦
1. I am an ifreak. I love apple. I have a mac, iPad, iPhone, my kids all have iPod touches, I love love love technology!
2. I just finished the series of books, Fifty Shades of Grey. LOVED them! Was shocked that I actually liked them!
3. My favorite color is red! Surprise, surprise, (making RED wishes).
4. I was raped when I was 16. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever LIVED through. I had stitches down there (GASP) 17 of them. This is why I thought I might have issues with the book Fifty Shades of Grey… I am weird sometimes when it comes to sex and ‘things’ being used…
5. We (my girlfriends and I) go dancing at least once or twice a month… I LOVE dancing… I don’t even need the drinks, I could just dance all night! LOVE IT!
6. I LOVE sushi! YUM!
7. I bought an e-reader and never use it because after buying one I realized there is something about holding a physical book 🙂
And my blogging awards go to… (I don’t think I even know fifteen bloggers… but well see)!
1. http://myyearoflivingopenly.wordpress.com/ This guy has managed to pull me in. Its one of those blogs that I’m like “I DON”T THINK I COULD DO THAT OR PUT UP WITH THAT, HOW CAN HE ALLOW THAT, but it has taught me a lot about myself and reminding me a LOT not to judge others… or their situation and living arrangements.
2. http://shellssecrets.wordpress.com/ I just love this blogger and the way she writes! She captivates me.
3. http://rocksforbrains.wordpress.com/ REAL and MOVING blog.
4. http://ourjourneyafterhisaffair.wordpress.com/ Love her! LOVE LOVE LOVE, her honesty and understanding!
5. http://fourtiming.wordpress.com/ OMG this blogger gives me anxiety. She can’t write fast enough… I just want to warn her half the time lol about what I learned from my affair and how many people WILL, (not could) get hurt. She is a wonderful writer and I remember feeling all her emotions about HIM.
6. http://helprequired.wordpress.com/ I have followed this guy from day one! I love him and that he is real, raw and honest.
7. http://terriblytorn13.wordpress.com/ I have always loved her! She is funny, a great writer and I can so relate to so much of what she writes about!
8. http://persuaded2go.wordpress.com/ LOVE. Simple as that! I love that she makes me smile and relate as I read.
9. http://serenapiper.wordpress.com/ Been there and done all of her blog… I get it, it just clicks with me!
10. http://ifhappyeverafterdidexist.wordpress.com/ I love this blog but don’t expect her to repost this award because she with me received it!
11. http://pompetus.wordpress.com/ love reading this one.. I think I have followed this blog since I started mine.
12. http://theothersideofinfidelity.wordpress.com/ I love and can relate to her sarcasm in her writing. LOVE IT! Because I am NOT sarcastic. At all!
13. http://thisaffair.wordpress.com/ UMMMMM the picture at the top of this blog says it all. Wow.
14. http://moderndaymistress.wordpress.com/ I think I can relate just a little.
and last but certainly NOT least.
15. http://recoveringwayward.wordpress.com/ He is encouraging me to do the right thing by my marriage often. He is there for me and has my back constantly, what he says is raw and oh so shocking sometimes and maybe what seems a little harsh, but I love the shock factor! He is my big brother people!